Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Capitalism - Feudalism without the Kings
Tax the Rich

Website Wednesday

Another short post because I am heading back to the DDS soon. I feel bad I missed Movie Monday because I had a review of Breaking Dawn Part 1 which was a surprise, even to me.

But Monday a.m. also saw a trip to the DDS (I have got to rent a room there.) in pain and loopiness since I had not been able to sleep in three nights. As my husband quipped, I walked into the dentist's office writing my will.

Today, I have to tell my DDS ever so diplomatically, so as not to give him a swelled head, that his drilling on Monday was a miracle. I can eat; I can sleep and I have very little pain.

My motto has always been: Stay out of the courts; stay out of the hospitals. However, like Thetis failing to uncover Achille's ankle as she dipped him into the river of immortality (Get it? Achilles' heel = your one weak spot) I forgot to mention: Stay out of the dentist's office.

My pick is rather mundane this Wednesday, compared to last week:

http://tech.lifegoesstrong.com/

Unfortunately, every click on "About" gets me an error page but it looks like an interesting on-line magazine with a lot of techie stuff but also your life, health, style, home, etc. sections. I have a feeling it could be aimed at the over 40?, 50? crowd but I can't do any research on-site and I'm too lazy at the moment for googling. But it's definitely worth a look. It seems like a site I would enjoy with my morning coffee when I was trying not to explode the top of my head off by reading the news.

Enjoy.

No comments: