Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Capitalism - Feudalism without the Kings
Tax the Rich
 
Website Wednesday
 
Once in my teens, I went to a party where the conversation was predominately about trains and it was before my knitting days so my face probably showed my inner boredom and driving home with this guy, he turned to me and said: You know, not everyone is interested in trains.
 
Which brings me to my website pick:
 
 
and once again you get to look at, what I consider, Wow pictures. But just like my introduction, I get it that you may not be inspired as I am when I see these pictures nor wish to spend any time contemplating life, the world, the whole nine yards, as you look at these magnificent places. I get it; but I'm still going to be on the lookout for great picture sites.
 
And keeping with my passions:
 
 
More lists! You know how I love annotated lists and you get a lion's share here. Plus, it looks easy as pie for you to submit your own list. A lot of the lists are prepared by the webmaster, Raja, and the text he prepares to accompany each picture looks factual. Of course, when you're reading the "10 Top" of anything, the judgment is subjective; but the pictures draw you in and if you read the text, you won't leave without learning something. Now, that's a bargain! Plus, it's nice to find a site for which its founder has a passion.
 
Just two fun sites today but, hey, it's summer in the US. Enjoy.

No comments: