Monday, February 18, 2013

Capitalism - Feudalism without the Kings 
Tax the Rich

Movie Monday (Edit below)


OK, I'm going to play hooky today. And I don't even have a forged note from my mom. Let my excuse be that it's President's Day so it's vacation time. But, the real excuse is that I'm at a location where the internet speed is worse than dial up and I'm typing about four letters before one letter even appears on the screen. Plus, I can't even see a cursor so I don' even know where I'm typing till the letters appear. Waaah!!

Later: OK, forget the paragraph above because the problem seems to have been fixed (DH says it was my fault.) However, by now, the household is up and my blog time is over.

So, I really am going to play hooky. Here's a documentary film website site which I hope will keep you interested until we meet again.


It's a LA Times feature (Edit: It's not a feature of the LA Times. Sorry.) and the "More Info" link is just a loop and clicking it will return you to this page. But the "Buy on Amazon" link does work and it may be interesting to read verified buyer reviews since documentaries can be controversial and opinions may be all over the map. Of the entries from 50 to 41, I've seen all or part of 7 of them.

That's it for today. Cripes! The sun is coming up. I am soooooo late. See you Wednesday.









No comments: