Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Capitalism - Feudalism without the Kings
Tax the Rich

Website Wednesday

OK, I guess I'm in the nesting mode because what attracted me to this section of the iVillage website:


was their 50 unique organizational ideas, with comments. I love to look at how others store their stuff. Take a look at the 5th slide: that is one neat office. Of course, I wonder how much work gets done there, outside of constant straightening. Or the library in number 6. Look at all those neat books and extremely uncomfortable chairs. There are 52 slides and every type of room seems to get representation, even a three-bed small attic dormer bedroom, with storage.

You probably know that iVillage is owned by NBC Universal, gets about 34 million unique visitors a month and is the largest community-driven website for women. (Wikipedia) Sorry guys.

So you also probably know that iVillage ain't only about storage ideas. So grab a cup of coffee, (I would love to add: and grab a bagel and butter but, their Diet and Fitness section is shouting: NO! NO!) and click away along the top bar. You won't be disappointed.

Gotta go. Knit and Crochet Today is back on the PBS Create channel in a few minutes. I have become such a nester this week! Enjoy.

Next week: How about: Preparing your backpack for a trip down the Amazon in a canoe?

No comments: