Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh, me bad!

This is not so much a posting as an apology for not posting either Website Wednesday or Knitting Friday, because......because.....wait for it.....I just finished reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn starting Wednesday and ending at midnight Thursday. And, I saw New Moon on on Tuesday!

What a Twilight saga week!

I'll talk about the movie and the books on Monday but right now I'm decompressing and about two, three paragraphs are all I can manage typing right now.

On top of all this, I have to get ready to teach my knitting lesson (top down shell with variations) a week from Monday. I seem to be knitting every variation possible. I think I have enough samples now but I also seem compelled to knit more.

I'm past my three paragraphs. Have a good weekend. Back Monday.

No comments: