Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Capitalism - Feudalism without the Kings
Tax the Rich

Website Wednesday

Once again, a fast post since I'm in PNS (pre-newsletter syndrome) since this is really the absolutely last, drop-dead day I have to punch up this baby. Plus, I am so addicted to blocking, I'm going to have to get my fix of blocking another shawl today or I will be a mess.

My website pick:

http://nedhardy.com/2011/03/10/34-cleverly-designed-inventions/

Cute site. Love his cat logo. This Ned Hardy's site. Ned bills himself as "the self-anointed curator of the internet." Sounds like it fits him and we all know that the internet could sure use one! Right now, as of 3/10/11, he has 34 Cleverly Designed Inventions (with 73 comments, I might add.) Take a look at them. Many are really very cleverly designed. A lot of them, I wish I had. Hit the "Tags in the right column for archival stuff. Click on the Blogroll on the right for other blogs Ned recommends.

An interesting read and look since it's basically picture and video heavy (and pictures done well are always a plus for me.) As always, approach with caution with little kids standing around.

Enjoy.

No comments: