Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pass National Health Care With Public Option Now

Website Wednesday

Some day I have to spend time and try and spiff up my blog. After all, I just finished punching up my newsletter, which I do every month so I should be able to make a blog "pop." I'll put that on my "To-Do" list.

I was thinking that Tiger Woods really got screwed (and absolutely no pun intended) because he struck a fire hydrant. If he had only driven around his own property. I'm sure there's more to this story - I probably don't even have my facts straight because I'm only picking up pieces from headlines and TV news which I catch in passing. So of course you know, I know very little because the MMM is spending all its time on Obama's troop surge and national health care.....

For Website Wednesday, I have Peppermint Bliss:

http://peppermintbliss.com/

Obviously, I am in a holiday mode because my sites are becoming so happy!

PB says about itself:

Hi. I’m Bailey. I’m 23, which means I’ve been in school almost my entire life. So, last year, when faced with the scariest of all scaries “what will you make of yourself” question, I froze. “Follow your bliss!” people would say. But, what was mine?! WEDDINGS! DESIGN! FASHION! FOOD! And, most of all, BLUEBELL PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM! How could I abandon one bliss in pursuit of the other? I couldn’t–I’m just not that kind of gal. So, come on over! Check out my blog, where I’ll share with you some of my bliss and, hopefully, inspire you to find yours! See you soon!

The late, great Joseph Campbell used to talk about following your bliss alot as he wove his tales about common human myths.

Good for Bailey! Life is too short not to do something you love.

Today, Bailey has pictures of Allison and Wes' wedding. She gives advice on how to have a successful wedding. She presents lovely pictures. It's a delight to read. All that's missing are wedding recipes but then you know I'm a sucker for recipes.

Click Design Bliss and read about the home she is building. Take a look at a gorgeous white kitchen. As you know, I'm looking to redesign my kitchen and I love the all white look.

Click Style Bliss for some neat clothing ideas. Click Career Bliss and read about Bailey's interior designer job in Chicago.

I know Bailey is writing as a young, relatively care-free woman, before children arrive with their angst and aging-producing formulas. But it's refreshing to read Peppermint Bliss. It's Eye Candy plus. Definitely worth repeat visits.

And don't forget to check out Bailey's favorite blogs especially Small Space Style. I love small spaces. I love storage ideas for small spaces.

Enjoy.

Next week: I'll try for a manly blog.

No comments: