Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pass National Health Care With Public Option Now

I know I missed Movie Monday and the cyberworld is crying. But this is newsletter week, or rather this is budget newsletter week where I try to explain the budget to the community without inciting them to arrive at the homes of the Board with flaming torches.

So the entire day yesterday was spent formatting the newsletter and working on a detailed and complicated budget article.

I did want to discuss Doubt yesterday but I couldn't wrap my mind around that since I think there is a subliminal theme in that movie which needs some close examination. However, anything non-newsletter related has been banished from my mind. At least until we print on Thursday.

Plus, I just opened the fridge and discovered unless I really, really like sliced turkey and carrots I'm going to be dieting for a while because: the larder is bare! How did that happen? It used to be full of stuff.

Enough ramblings. I have to go and print out and proof the newsletter.

See you tomorrow. There will be a Website Wednesday.

No comments: