Monday, May 24, 2010

"Capitalism is the Predatory Stage of Human Evolution"

Movie Monday Postponed

On the left is Miss M about two weeks ago.

On the right is Miss M yesterday.

I think this is a geometry lesson because in the earlier picture she fits in three tiles and in the newer picture, she sprawls out over 5 tiles.

The excitement for the day is that she had an emergency visit to the vet last night with a possible prolapsed rectum - poor, poor puppy.

Right now, we're on a "wait and see" + antibiotics watch. She's wearing a neck cone right now (probably so she's doesn't do what comes natural to dogs - licking their asses.) I have a picture of her in the cone but while it's a .jpg and it copies, it won't paste. So just imagine an unhappy puppy wearing a neck cone. It slips on very easily and ties with a ribbon. However, when I put the cone back on after her meal I must have allowed the ribbon ends to hang down for I turned back and the ribbon was laying on the floor and the cone was still in place.

Apparently, dogs hate these cones. Whenever I was in the kitchen she would bang the collar against me. I finally just sat in a straight chair and massaged her head. She seemed to like this and her eyes started to close.

What we do for dogs! Oh, the vet weighed her; she's 26 pounds.

Right now, I'm pretty wiped out. Too wiped out to review two movies which were pretty much wipe-outs themselves.

I'll save them for next week. See you then.

No comments: